OXE Marine AB is an innovator, a game changer. We are driven by the ambition to transform the outboard motor; impacting the journey towards a more sustainable and ecologically positive marine environment. We believe in the dynamics of a strong collaborative approach with both our teams and our partners to deliver products of unprecedented power, reliability and endurance. We believe in being daring and persistent in our passion for excellence, in taking individual responsibility and meeting expectations of our staff, community, customers, suppliers and investors alike.
Vision, Mission and Core Values
- Global adoption of the OXE belt propulsion design
- To design and supply high quality marine propulsion solutions.
- To dramatically reduce exhaust emissions in the marine outboard segment.
- To provide a superior return to our customers.
- To build loyal customer base as well as alliances to further support global adoption of our products.
- Core Values
- A commitment to innovation and excellence.
- A commitment to supplying safe, durable and reliable products and services.
- A commitment to recruit and retain high quality personnel.
- A commitment to develop a highly collaborative work culture.
- A commitment to openness and fairness with all our stakeholders.
OXE Marine was founded then as Cimco Marine AB in 2012 based on technology spun off from Volvo Penta and VW. This included a combination of a belt propulsion technique, a horizontally mounted automotive engine, and a hydraulic gearbox. At that time, around SEK 50m had already been spent on the technique. OXE Marine´s first diesel outboard was finalized in the spring of 2014, with a pre-launch at HSBO (High. Speed Boat Operation) in Gothenburg in. May 2014. The Pre-launch was followed by small-scale production launch in 2016. OXE Marine has been listed on Nasdaq First North as Cimco Marine AB since July 2017. OXE Marine employs around 35 staff, mainly within research and development. The company aims to be a global market leader in diesel outboard engines primarily for commercial use. Its strategy is to develop a strong product offering, backed up by sales via a global network of established distributors.
Sales of OXE Diesel have more than doubled from low levels every year since launch.
Our products are part of the solution